Look at this stuff too!

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The Thief Lord Chapter 18 to Chapter 21

Hey Doods,
     I am going to show you guys what I'v read after chapter 18. I have read to chapter 21! And believe it or not, Scipio and the rest of them did not, run out of the theater. They played hide-and-seek! I think that they are in a bind right now but, that's me. So there's nothing left to type but a summary! So let's begin!
     So Victor was pushing the door and he finally got through but there was tons of trash. Victor climbed the trash. He slipped a couple times but not much. Then he got to the Auditorium. Victor slipped on the mattresses and then he thought that they were playing hide-and-seek so he said some things and Bo asked if he had a gun. Victor did and then Bo came out. Scipio,Prosper,Hornet,Mosca, and Ricco roped him up! Then in the night Prosper and Bo talked to Victor and then Prosper,Hornet, and Ricco went to the news stand where they were supposed to meat Scipio. Then Ricco ran into the house keeper on propose and then helped her with her bags. Then he got and ice cream cone! Then they all went to Victors office and Aunt Esther got on the phone and talked to them. That's all I got.
     So, I think that these chapters were good ones and that this is so far a good book and that I hope to keep reading it!
     So if you liked the post and you are new to the blog, click that comment and that follow button, I would really I would appreciate that very much. And Race for the comments is still going! If you are new to the blog, bassicly what I do is that I do something to my blog that is very unnoticeable and you have to comment what day you saw that little thing and also that the winner will get a link in all of my posts for the next five days. So yeah! There's nothing left to tell you so Peace Out!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zach, I think you did a great job describing the attack that happened to Victor. By the way, I'm going to be linking to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zach,
    I think that you are a good writer. Why do you think that these chapters are good so far? If you could be one character in the book who would you be? Why would you be that character?

    ReplyDelete